22 Feb Dra. Diana Pérez Sidelnikova
Member of the college of Physicians of Barcelona with nº. 40.020.
Specialistin Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Basic studies completed within the IB school Alameda de Osuna, Madrid since 1994 from 1997.
- COU Studies in I.B. Alameda de Osuna, Madrid in 1998.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Autonomous University of Madrid in 2004, carrying out the theoretical and practical training in the second academic year at the University Hospital of La Princesa, Niño Jesus and Santa Cristina.
- Obtaining MIR (fellowship) in 2004 to study medicine in the specialty of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery at University Medical City Bellvitge, Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Certified Medical Specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive May 2010.
- Deputy Medical Specialist Plastic Surgery Department, University Hospital of Bellvitge since July 2010.
- Membre of the Service of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Policlinic Group with Dr. Victor Hernandez Machado Da Costa since 2010.
- Collaboration Cànons Clinics, aesthetic medicine and surgery located in Granollers and Barcelona since 2011.
COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certificate of congressman in the XLI National Congress of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic “(SECPRE).Pamplona (poster presentation) in May 2006.
- Congressman Certificate in XLIII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE) “.Zaragoza. (Oral and poster presentation) in June 2008.
- Full Member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic since December 2010.
- Russian-Spanish Bilingual.
- High level of English and French.