04 Jun Facial Rejuvenation with Chemical Peels
In Cànons Clinics, specialized in Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine have a wide variety of chemical facial peels that will allow you mitigate the signs of aging with all the guarantees of respect and balance between health and beauty.
What is a chemical peel?
In our Cànons Clinics centers, specializing in Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine, first sanitize the face with products specific to each type of skin and then apply the specific acid depending on each particular case by controlling the time of action of the acids and the good tolerance to it.
Why do you rejuvenate with facial chemical peel?
Chemical peel treatment is quick, simple and painless application consisting of different acids at different concentrations whose epidermal exfoliation effect is mild, moderate or deep under the skin alterations treated. They may also be applied in other body sites.
We will stimulate the production of collagen and elastin resulting in a rejuvenating and tightening of the treated area getting rejuvenated skin, bright, smooth and free of impurities.
What benefits do you get by realizing chemical peel?
• Anticancer effect by skin microdermabrasion.
• It will improve skin quality by epidermal regeneration.
• It will reaffirm and reshape the treated areas.
• It attenuates the depth of superficial wrinkles.
• We will provide uniformity and light skin.
• Improve skin elasticity.
• It will enhace consistency of treated areas.
• Improve acne scars or old injuries.
• It will stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
• It will attenuate and prevents stains or hiperpigmentations.
• Control the excess secretion of sebumand prevents acne apparition.
• Diminish the size of the pores.
How long takes a Chemical Peel?
The average length of a chemical peel may be from 10 minutes to 4 hours.
What type of chemical peel is right for me?
Chemical peel treatment must be customized. Peeling intensity should be directly related to the the skin type.
There are different types of chemical peel:
• The Superficial Peeling: is intended to eliminate wrinkles, age spots and prevent acne in people who do not want or can not afford a visible peeling, and leaves only a slight redness that disappears within a few hours. It can be applied weekly or every two weeks. It is recommended to apply it at least once every season.
• The Middle Peeling: is intended to remove superficial wrinkles and pigmented lesions and acne on extended active phase. Redness greater and more visible desquamation, dry skin shedding. Practically not alter normal social life and can be applied again after six weeks, depending on the result obtained.
• The Deep Peeling: is intended to remove stubborn lines, the middle grade photoaging high status acne scarring and pigmentation circumscribed. Redness of the skin is intense for 3 or 4 days and a severe scaling for up to 10 days. The normal social life can be altered for about a week. It is performed in a sesión.It can be applied after three months.
What time of year is best suited to be treated with a chemical peel?
You can do this at any time of year. It is indicated for all skin types and in any part of the body.
Can I combine it with other Body Therapies?
It is fully compatible and combinable with all bodily aesthetic medical therapies as recommended patterned by our Aesthetic Medicine physicians. Providing an overall treatment in hands and chest will enhance your image.